Organizational Strategy Intern (Summer 2024)
Published on 11/17/2023Pioneers - Orlando, FL
For the past 40 years, Pioneers has partnered with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among unreached people groups. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest-growing missions organizations in the US, sending missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. (Click here to learn more about us and here to learn more about unreached people groups.
Organizational Strategy Intern
The Organizational Strategy Intern works directly with the Vice President of Strategic Integration on the Strategic Integration Team. This intern will learn how large-scale organizations design and implement strategies that are fueled by innovation. Whether you are participating in executive-level meetings or collaborating on projects that benefit Pioneers on an organizational level, you will experience firsthand how strategy and innovation applies in missions.
If you have a proclivity towards business, strategy and leadership and desire to be coached in how you can apply the unique gifts God has given you in these areas, then this role would be great for you!
- Planning strategy and innovation training workshops for Pioneers members and partners
- Learning and teaching innovation tools and techniques on a 10-14 day international trip for Pioneers members and partners
- Developing strategy-related dashboards to showcase key data occurring within the Pioneers movement
- Researching and applying AI to organizational strategies
To apply, go to: pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: May 20, 2024
End Date: July 26, 2024
Final Application Deadline: January 7, 2024
*Housing is provided for interns outside of Orlando.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You Have a Business Mindset: Studying a business-related topic in school, such as business administration, strategy, innovation, economics, finance, etc.
- You Love to Learn: A great desire to learn about the “organizational” side of missions
- You’re a People Person: Collaborative and confident in initiating relationships with others
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well and is willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: A great sense of humor because our team likes to have a good time!
*Our team will travel overseas for approximately 10-14 days to facilitate an innovation training. All expenses for this trip will be funded for our intern to attend. If our intern chooses to participate, they will be required to provide their own passport.