Client Communications Specialist - Account Manager (Part-Time, 1099)
Published on 08/28/2023William Graham Agency - Peachtree City, GA
$18 per hourPart TimeRemote
Do you have great people skills AND the technical skills to run a client's communication campaigns?
Have you used Hubspot? Are you good on Zoom?
If you are looking for a super flexible work-from-anywhere (anywhere you have good internet and can jump on a Zoom meeting) that is part-time and contractor (1099)-based, then keep reading...
The Client Communications Specialist - Creative Account Manager role has a dual purpose:
Interface with the client (sometimes can be several contacts at one company) find out what they need, understand the problem, propose the solution, and then make sure it gets done. People skills are a must, so are technical and software skills. Also need:
- Attention to detail, can notice the smallest typo
- Discernment and the ability to prioritize, as several projects and tasks will be flying through the air at once
- Highly organized, a project manager's prowess
- The ability and confidence to take ownership
- This thing called "nuance" - as not everything can be taken at face value and sometimes you have to read between the lines
- An eye for design - you can tastefully select and sometimes even create a look or graphic that communicates what the communication project needs
This person might be:
- Someone who already has a part-time gig in a similar role
- A current contractor with a couple clients with similar needs
- Someone who loves to work but only has 20-30 hours of total availability a week
APPLICATION PROCESS: Important that you follow these exact directions for consideration for this role.
1) Send an email to will[at]williamgrahamagency[dot]com
2) Use the Subject Line: Client Communications Specialist - Creative Account Manager
3) In the body of the email, include your 3 most important accomplishments
4) Attach your resume
If you seem like a good fit, I will contact you!
- Mostly work from anywhere
- Occasional onsite or on-location work
- Occasional travel