Published on 07/14/2023Medieval Times - Schaumburg, IL
Medieval Times is looking for KITCHEN STAFF team members to assist with food preparation and dishwashing help to ensure the ultimate Medieval Times experience for guests.
- Prepares and Cooks pre-selected menu
- Maintains clean workstations
- Operates dishwasher as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to communicate with Team Members
- Physical ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food preparation experience preferred
- EOE, drug-free environment.
- Two complimentary tickets to the show upon hire
- Complimentary tickets on your birthday and during the holiday season
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Discount on show tickets
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Opportunities to cross train departments
- Fun environment
- Teamwork driven
- Flexible hours
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- • Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- • Ability to communicate with Team Members
- • Physical ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- • Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
About Medieval Times
Not just a job. A culture of chivalry.
Our team members are a valued part of Medieval Times. Together, we are able to make our Castles a bustling destination that engages all who walk through the gates.
Medieval Times is the #1 Dinner Attraction in North America, transporting guests to 11th Century Spain with an epic tournament and feast.
At Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, more than 2,000 full- and part-time professionals bring the enchanting experience to life.
We have a wide range of needs at each of our nine locations across the United States and one Castle in Canada. Become one of our treasured team members and enjoy a career in an electric environment where you’re supported so you can freely explore your talents.
Location2001 N. Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL 60195